All our services are strictly self-managed. While we maintain the ideal working condition of our servers and network, we do not manage or offer support for customer's specific use of our services. In other words, we do not assist with installing and configuring applications, troubleshooting, etc. - these are the sole responsibility of the Customer.
Acceptable Use Policy
Our services may only be used for personal/non-commercial purposes. It is not allowed to resell any of our services.
Please note that outgoing mail port (SMTP) is blocked on our network, with the exception of Google Mail servers.
We do not tolerate the following activities on our servers:
- Spamming of any kind (including e-mail spam, search engine spam, doorways, form spamming, etc.)
- Hacking/malware/port scanning activity or attacks of any kind
- Data mining, crawling
- Pornographic and gambling websites
- Run content that violates any local law in your area
- If you are a person in China or in China, please abide by local laws and regulations, use our server in compliance, and do not set up VPN or provide corresponding technology. We have the obligation to cooperate with the relevant law enforcement agencies in China, including but not limited to: off shelf, formatting, blocking IP and other processing results, and will not refund any fees. We will give feedback based on the severity of the results.
- Statement: we do not have any discrimination and unfair treatment, please abide by the local laws, thank you.
Should we find out that a service is breaching these terms, we will suspend the service.
Repeat offences may result in account termination without refund.
We reserve the right to terminate services without providing a reason. In this case we will provide a refund for the unused service.
We are actively monitoring our IP space and we test each IP address before assigning it to a customer's service. We make sure each new service is delivered with a clean IP.
Cancellations and Refunds
Customer may cancel services at any time in the billing control panel.
Customer may request a full refund for service provided all of the following conditions are met:
1. Customer's account is in good standing and there have been no violations of Terms of Services
2. None of the payments have been previously or currently disputed
3. Monthly data transfer usage is under 10%
4. Customer's account was created 3 or fewer days ago
5. Client had not used the right to Refund previously under current or different account
6. Unused discounts, offers, events
Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
After the refund is processed, account may be used for future orders, however it will not be eligible for further refunds.
Chargebacks and Alipay/Paypal Disputes
Please do not create a Alipay and paypal dispute in order to get a refund, as this will only make the process longer and will create more work for both - customer and us.
Furthermore, initiating a chargeback or a Alipay/Paypal dispute will result in an immediate suspension of all services under your name (and possibly any other associated accounts) until the dispute is resolved. In addition we reserve the right to bill you for the chargeback fees we incur plus time we spend on dealing with the dispute (time spent locating and suspending affected services, communicating with payment processors and/or banks and dealing with customer's tickets etc). We bill $40 per hour in 15-minute increments and services will not be resumed until the bill is paid.
In no case we share our customer's private information with third parties, unless we are required to do so by law.
You may use URL shortening or URL masking techniques to hide the full affiliate link, however, your users must follow the link naturally and not as the result of confusing/misleading information.
Affiliate links must be followed naturally by visitors via a website. We may request to review websites where our links are used to make sure they comply with our policies; inability to verify source of visitors may result in refusal of your request to withdraw funds.
The following practices are strictly forbidden and will result in a permanent ban from our affiliate program:
- Cookie-stuffing (loading affiliate links by using an invisible image) and similar techniques
- Any activity that results in artificial increase of visitors to our affiliate links including, but not limited to click/pageview exchange services
- Mentioning our affiliate links in any type of unsolicited communication (be it email/forum posting/private messaging/instant messaging).
- Using affiliate links to order service for yourself or your family, or on behalf of someone else.
Violation of the Affiliate program rules will lead to inability to withdraw any funds.
Commission withdrawals for amounts under $1000 are provided via Alipay/Paypal. For amounts over $1000 we may either make a payout via Alipay/Paypal (based on funds availability), or via wire transfer.
We make no warranties or representations of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service we provide. In no event we will be responsible for any direct, indirect, or any other damages or losses associated with the use of our services, including damages or losses resulting from service interruptions, data loss, or negligence. Notwithstanding the above, Customer's exclusive remedies for all damages, losses and causes of actions, shall not exceed the aggregate dollar amount which Customer paid during the term of their services.
We reserve the right to refuse service if the use of our service presents a security threat to our customers, servers, or network, at our sole discretion.
The Customer certifies that he or she is at least 18 years of age, or that their parent or legal guardian will act as the "customer" in terms of this contract.
These Terms of Service may be changed at any time without notice.